The figures stack up
In three ways, basically.
Engaging me is significantly more cost-effective than employing either a high street or large accountancy practice.
Plus, as your Financial Director I take on all the tasks which that title implies, adding credibility to your company.
Most importantly, I will free up your time to allow you to do what you do best – run and build up the business.
- No large fixed overhead of a full-time employee – no agency appointment fees – no monthly retainer
- I am a qualified and registered Chartered Accountant (FCA)
- I will produce accurate, timely and meaningful management accounts
- I work on a totally flexible – as and when required – basis
- I will contribute immediately
- I will ensure your key players understand the financial picture
- I will manage, and implement measures, to improve cash flow and profitability
- I will deal with external parties such as lenders and shareholders
- I will provide business plans and forecasts
What I do not do
- I do not undertake the typical services provided by high street chartered accountant practices i.e., auditing, taxation, statutory accounts, payroll etc.
- Where advice such as the above is required I refer either to my client’s accountant or to Francis Clark Chartered Accountants whose services I have used since 1993. This allows me to concentrate on the Financial Director role.